October 9, 2009

11. Daphne du Maurier
  12. flannel sheets
  13. a bowl filled with honeycrisp apples on the counter
  14. a spare bottle of red wine for chilly evenings
  15. two words: bubble bath
Tagged: ,

Comments

• Bethany: Sarah, I LOVE honeycrisp apples.5 years ago

• Roxanne: Though meant for fall I’ll be using these for the winter that’s already here in northern B.C.. Snow, snow, snow…it’s everywhere >.<5 years ago

• Bethany, Me too! They’re my absolute favorite.

Roxanne, You and my friends in Montana are in the same boat — there’s already 2 feet of snow!5 years ago

• Alicia Kachmar: I like combining # 2, 9, 10 and 15. :) 5 years ago

• oh yeah…except i’m lucky to sub #14 for #2 and throw in a #11. ;) 5 years ago

• Christine S.: A jazzy radio station…that’s karmic! I offered Pandora in the background last period to a group of Juniors working on research – they chose John Coltrane and we have been “jazzy” ever since!:)5 years ago

• Ha! I love it! (Also, they sound like some pretty cool juniors! I wish I had been listening to Coltrane in high school.)5 years ago

• EB: Sweetie, you and I are both well aware that there is no such thing as a SPARE bottle of wine :) 5 years ago

• melissa m-f: Mmmm… I love this list. I don’t remember loving fall as much as I do this year! I’ve already equipped the house with about 12 of those 15–think I’ll get some leaf bouquets inside this weekend–good idea! :-) 5 years ago

• Touche, Lady EB!

Melissa, I agree — this fall seems especially great, but of course, I have my reasons. :) 5 years ago

• domestikate: Love this! Also love fall. It’s my favourite!5 years ago

• geek+nerd: Mmm! Yes x 15! I would add baking to the list as well. Nothing like a warm cozy kitchen with something yummy in the oven.5 years ago

• Alison: If possible, this list makes me even *more* excited about fall! I love that you put ‘Jamaica Inn’ on there! And I’m definitely going to get one of those vintage-y candles–they’re so much more affordable than the ones I usually squander my money on :) 5 years ago

• s. stockwell: Some very cozy idea indeed and we are getting ready for a big Pacific storm. It will be the first rain we have had in 6 months? The entire landscape is so thirsty! We will definitely get a candle and the Red Wine! Best, s5 years ago

• LissyLou: ooo i likey!!5 years ago

• Emily: Oooh, I love it!

Just turned the heat on for the first time last night (Santa Barbara) and pulled out the fuzzy throws. Love that October air.

Thanks for the radio station.5 years ago